Watch your favorite Live TV channel and Enjoy Listening Live RADIO station online for absolutely free.
A wide variety of TV/RADIO channel including News, Entertainment, Movies, Sports and Music.
All TV/RADIO channel have been tested and all are working and streaming online. with free dowload games for windows
DWLA, operating as RJ Underground Radio 105.9, is a music FM station owned and operated by Rajah Broadcasting Network, Inc. in Makati City, Philippines. The station's studio is located in Makati City.
As LA 105.9
It was known as LA 105.9, the first all-rock station under Bright Star Broadcasting Network, Inc., initially established in the 1992 to provide Pinoy rock music either amateur or professional. In 1998, LA transformed into electronic dance music format. In late 2000, LA ceased its transmission on-air.
As Blazin' 105.9
After 3 years, this station aired initially as Blazin' 105.9. It was owned and operated by Philippine Hip Hop Awards organizer Empire Entertainment (also the owner of DWUR) and their former studios was located at Club Cello (now RJ Bar) in Makati City.
Blazin' played all kinds of rap, hip-hop and R & B whether current, old school on Sundays and underground hip hop. This was the only FM station in the Philippines that aired the 2004-2005 Season of the NBA games courtesy of another media partner Solar Sports. This station is an old concept of Power 108 FM way back in 2001 and in 2005 it is the second revision of Project: Hip Hop. 
After the station was sold to Rajah Broadcasting Corporation in late 2006, the station became inactive from January 2007 to July 2007. 
As Underground Radio
Another station started broadcasting with relatively low power transmission in mid July at 105.9 MHz, identified as RJ Underground Radio UR 105.9 which has a format quite similar to the old DZRJ-AM and even LA 105.9, an all-rock station which broadcasted in the 1990s before Blazin' took over. The station has become a child station of RJ 100. Like its "parent", it also plays three songs in a row featuring a modern rock, classic rock, and a Pinoy rock track, except for some special programs on Saturdays and Sunday Rock Jam. However, they don't usually feature disc jockeys on weekdays; only public address systems were used, although in recent months they started to use on-air talent. On Sundays, veteran DJ's from the old RJ Rock of Manila were heard on Sunday Rock Jam. Within a few months, RJ UR improved its transmission to 25,000 watts.
Also, legendary rock DJ Dante David ("Howlin' Dave") made his return on FM radio and to the RJ family as well after a stint with the defunct Rock 990 (now Nueve Noventa), with his Sunday afternoon programme RJ Pinoy Rock and Rhythm until several health reasons caused his death on May 2008.
Current DJs/Air Staff
* Memphis (A.M. Mayhem, Mondays-Fridays 6:00-9:00 a.m.)
* Nick Zinger (A.M. Mayhem, Mondays-Fridays 6:00-9:00 a.m., Modern Static, Saturday 5:00-6:30 p.m.)
* Billy B (UR Pinoy Rock Countdown, Mondays-Fridays 5:00-8:00 p.m.)
* Black Sarah (PMS, Mondays-Fridays 9:00-12:00 a.m.)
* Mr. SLH (The Slaughterhouse, Thursdays 11:00-12:00 p.m.)
* Robo Reklamo (Robo Rock Show, Thursdays 10:00-11:00 p.m.)
* Lady I (One Beat, Fridays 8:00-9:00 p.m.)
* Madz (One Beat, Fridays 8:00-9:00 p.m.)
* Mr. A (Pinoy Rock N' Rhythm, Sundays 12:00-3:00 p.m.)
* The Mole (Mondays-Fridays 2:00-5:00 p.m., The Beatles on UR, Saturdays 7:00-8:00 p.m., Smells Like the 90s, Saturdays 8:30-10:00 p.m., Sunday Rock Jam, Sundays 9:00-12:00 a.m.)
* Sleepy John (RJ and the Riots Show, Saturdays 8:00-9:00 a.m., Legends of Rock, Sundays 3:00-6:00 p.m.)
* The Gaucho (Steady Rock, Saturdays 12:00-3:00 p.m., The Rocker Show, Sundays 8:00-10:00 p.m.)
* Stoney Burke (Center Stage, Saturdays 10:00-12:00 a.m., Rockin' Classic, Sundays 6:00-8:00 p.m.)
* Cousin Hoagy (Rock n Roll Machine, Sundays 10:00-12:00 p.m., Blues Jazz Experience, Tuesdays 8:00-10:00 p.m.)
* The Spirit (Rock Revolution, Sundays 6;00-9:00 a.m.)
Former Air Staff
* Howlin' Dave †
* Sick James
* Lee Casanova
* Dr. Duke
* B Roc
* Jimmy Jam
THIS WEBSITE WAS CREATED AND DESIGNED FOR OUR FELLOW FILIPINOS WHO'S WORKING IN ABROAD. FOR THEM TO BE ABLE TO WATCH AND LISTEN LIVE IN DIFFERENT TV AND RADIO STATIONS HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES. WE ALL KNOW THAT MANY OFW'S WISH TO SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE IN OUR COUNTRY. SAME AS TO WATCH DIFFERENT SHOWS AND SERIES FOR FREE, AND THAT THEY DON'T NEED TO SUBSCRIBE IN ANY CABLE NETWORKS. ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS REGISTER TO NAVIGATE THIS WEBSITE. THEY ALSO NEED TO DOWNLOAD THESE APPLICATIONS...(
WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER ,SILVERLIGHT, AND ADOBE FLASH PLAYER
) FOR RADIO AND TV STATIONS. THIS WEBSITE IS MORE ACCESSIBLE IN MOZILLA FIREFOX.. EVERYBODY CAN REGISTER. YOU CAN ALSO POST YOUR MESSAGES AND GREETINGS FOR YOUR FAMILY AND LOVE ONES TO OUR GUESTBOOK PAGE. WE MADE THIS WEBSITE TO THANK OUR LIVING HEROES..... TO ALL OFWS ......MABUHAY PO KAYO!!!!!!